Digital Arts Resume
Computer artist/animator and musician. Born in Philadelphia.
Early work in Ceramics, Photography, and Painting. Involved with computers since 1985. Computer work consists of fine art, commercial animation and graphics projects.
- SIGGRAPH 2003 Art & Design Show: Selected exhibitor for upcoming conference, San Diego, Ca.
- Pratt Institute Manhattan, Faculty group show, 2001, NYC
- Toray Digital Art Gallery: Toray World Wide Web Gallery. 1997, Japan
- SMA Video, Inc., Permanent exhibition of large format digital paintings since Nov. 1996, NYC
- WESTBETH GALLERY, "The Science of Art...". Sept 96, NYC
- SMP Digital Graphics: Exhibition of large format computer art prints. Mar. - Dec. 1996, NYC
- BIT MOVIE '95 and '96, Festival Internazionale di Computer Art,
- SIGGRAPH '94 Art & Design Show: Selected exhibitor; featured on the cover of "The Visual Proceedings" show catalogue.
- PBS Best sites of 1999 award (shared) for Vague Politix: "Killer App" - Shockwave game design for site, 1999, NYC
- Magic Circle Award for site design, client: Thomas Solomon, 1999 NYC
- First Annual Toray Digital Creation Competition: Honorable Mention Award Print. (http://www.toray.co.jp/) 1997, Japan
- BIT MOVIE '96, Festival Internazionale di Computer Art, Riccione, Italy.
- 1996 "Audience Choice" award, multimedia, for the first phase of the enhanced CD, "W.O.O. in Your Own Juices".
- Reviews have been in POST, MILLIMETER, MULTICHANNEL NEWS and BACKSTAGE SHOOT.
- Pratt Manhattan: Classes in Digital Design, DTP, Freelance Business, 2000 - 2002, NYC
- Vision Education Systems: Computer graphics instructor in 3rd grade after school programs, 2002, NYC
- Globix Corporation: Classes in Beg/Adv Flash 4, 2000, NYC
- Motion Over Time: Classes in Macromedia Director, current, NYC
- New York Mac Users' Group: Classes in Mac software packages incl. Premiere, Photoshop, and Director. NYC 1996.
- Cabrillo Community College: Welding and personal Relations in the Trades. Santa Cruz, Ca. 1979-1982
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY, Syracuse, NY., BFA. Ceramics and Photography.
- SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, S.F., CA. Graduate coursework.
Center for Experimental and Interdisciplinary Arts: Audio/Visual Engineering.
- ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE, S.F., CA. Illustration.
- FULL SAIL CENTER FOR THE RECORDING ARTS, Orlando, Fla. Synclavier.